Go down
Everyone's Idol
Everyone's Idol
Customize Profile : Goro Majima

Video Baka Mitai -sorrow-

3/2/2018, 2:55 pm
At first this song wasn't to my taste as I was more used to the version in Yakuza 5 and 0 but after a while it grew on me. I believe it was because of the more down to earth vocals that were sung by Kiryu paired with the guitar and violin. It is to my knowledge that it was only added again to Kiwami due to popularity in the previous two games it appeared in.
If some of you haven't heard it yet I highly recommend that you do. Even if the fighter is oddly placed in it.
Majimasjuicyeyepatch
Majimasjuicyeyepatch

Video Re: Baka Mitai -sorrow-

3/2/2018, 3:05 pm
I really liked Akiyama’s version of Baka Mitai, he has a very handsome voice
Zeraslight
Zeraslight
Goryu-kai
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu
https://twitter.com/Zerastormhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwuBSdvQ6uSmUbB6lqx3hXQ

3/2/2018, 8:13 pm
I must be honest, I still don't like this Version of the Song. Not long ago I made a Karaoke Ranking on You Tube and put this one on place 40 out of 42 Karaoke Songs. Maybe a bit hard but the original Version is in my opinion much much better. But I can also see why people could like this Version, it's pretty special but good in it's own way.
sid
sid
Administrator
Administrator
Peace Finance
Customize Profile : Futoshi Shimano

4/2/2018, 9:46 am
I actually wrote a better english version of Baka Mitai, only up to where the Karaoke goes. The version doesn't 100% work for the entire song I would say, or would represent it's actual meaning but it's probably the best version I have seen that's actually singable without stressing it. I may post it here at some point but I lost the notepad haha. That said at this point I just sing the Japanese lyrics, so I haven't had much need for 'em!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum