Go down
Everyone's Idol
Everyone's Idol
Customize Profile : Goro Majima

News Yakuza 6 demo locked

3/3/2018, 12:49 am
So an interesting tidbit of information that my friend told me was that if you keep your PS4 connected to the internet while you have the demo it will be locked by Sega. If you keep it offline it won't obviously happen but what do you guys think? Is it ok for Sega to lock the demo or should they have just let them keep the demo?
Zeraslight
Zeraslight
Goryu-kai
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu
https://twitter.com/Zerastormhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwuBSdvQ6uSmUbB6lqx3hXQ

News Re: Yakuza 6 demo locked

3/3/2018, 12:56 am
That's the right step. It should never have been a full version in the first place and with locking it up they can prevent to much damage. Everyone can carry over his save to the full game even if they played beyond the demos normal limitations and they won't be any other punishments. A new fixed Demo is the top priority for them right now.
Everyone's Idol
Everyone's Idol
Customize Profile : Goro Majima

3/3/2018, 1:03 am
Zeraslight wrote:That's the right step. It should never have been a full version in the first place and with locking it up they can prevent to much damage. Everyone can carry over his save to the full game even if they played beyond the demos normal limitations and they won't be any other punishments. A new fixed Demo is the top priority for them right now.

Depending on how fast they release the demo it may already be too late as Yakuza 6 is right around the corner. I don't think the demo is top priority anymore I think just releasing a stable version of the game is number one now.
Tatsuna
Tatsuna
Customize Profile : Kazuma Kiryu

3/3/2018, 1:03 pm
I agree. Day one already broke, one can do nothing about it anymore. Since the game is ready, personally I'd publish it as soon as possible.

Obviously SEGA's got other ideas and I can understand it.

It really bugs me though that I've preordered the afterhours edition and get to play the game one month later compared to other lucky people. Full support to the series, but I'm tired of waiting, especially after all this mess.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum